Featuring hand-crafted, custom-sized 'tall' bobbins, these "P90-Buckers" accurately capture the warm 'bite' and 'bark' that people seek from the original hotter varitety of P90's, as made famous in SG models throughout the late 60's and into the 70's.
- Voiced to have a thick, snarly tone to them, these are perfect for players who like all the heavy rock, without the mud.
- Handcrafted fiberboard Bobbins for true P90 tone and feel
- Neck -7.9k, Alnico 6 Magnets
- Bridge - 12.0k, Alnico 6 Magnets
- Both use Nickel Silver Baseplates
- Custom Spec's welcome
When blended with a semi-hollow body guitar, these handwound pickups are capable of bringing out the endless sustain that will make you drop to the floor. This set is voiced to have a full, thick tone to them, with a bit of 'snarl' when pushed.
Please specify via private message whether you would like 'Open-style Covers (Shown) or 'PAF-Style' closed covers (holes are in the center)
All pickups are customizable, and made-to-order.
Please allow at least 2-3 weeks for the delivery of your handwound pickups
Sold individually (as priced) or as a calibrated set (message for details)
ZR Guitar Pickups
'Hi-Gain' P90-Bucker (Handwound)
Neck: 7.9k, Alnico 6 Magnets
Bridge: 12.0k, Alnico 6 Magnets